Did you know Pearson Ranch Jerky isn't just for snacking? That's right! It's useful as an ingredient in some of your favorite meals as well.
For example, we love it in our pasta salad! Here's a quick recipe for your summer parties!
- 1 lb of pasta (your choice, we like bowtie), cooked and cooled according to package instructions
- 1 Pearson Ranch Jerky Summer Sausage (any variety)
- 1 lb cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 large red onion, diced
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder or granulated garlic
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Using a sharp knife, cut 1/4 inch slices of your summer sausage. Remove outer wrapping. Cut slices into quarters.
Combine cooked pasta, summer sausage, tomatoes, onion in large bowl and toss.
In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper until there are no lumps.
Add feta to mixture and toss lightly.
Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve!